Widget Recent Post No.

Site Links

test

'India eyes China's Xinjiang air route amid Pakistan airspace closure': Aviation minister Naidu

Pakistan closed its airspace to Indian airlines following the Pahalgam terror attack in April 2025. Since then, carriers operating long-haul flights from Delhi, Mumbai and other parts of northern and western India have had to take longer routes over the Arabian Sea towards Muscat.

from Zee News :World https://ift.tt/2IulTEd

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is dilshad , and I'm excited to share my thoughts and ideas with you through this platform. I started this blog because I'm passionate about Health, and I wanted to create a space where I can share my insights and connect with others who share the same interests. On this blog, you can expect to find health tips body building tips exercises, remedies and much more Whether you're here to learn something new, be inspired, or just want to engage in meaningful conversations, I hope you'll find something valuable here. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and I look forward to sharing more with you in the future!

Search This Blog

  • ()
  • ()
Show more

Tags

Ads

Ad Banner

Random Posts

randomposts

Recent Posts

recentposts

Featured

Recent Posts

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.